Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Party

Bradley received a Valentine from one of his Grandma's and opened it up and disappointedly said, "Oh, I thought there was going to be money in it."

Me: "This is better, it's a card telling you how much they love you."

Bradley: "I think money is better, you get to buy something with it"

From the mouth of babes ...

Yesterday, I got to help out with Gabrielle's School Class Valentine's Party. I also got to help out at Jared's school class Valentine's Party his 1st grade year so my thoughts were on that memory as well. I didn't let my thoughts go there too much because I didn't want to be crying as we played "the really super fun game" I was in charge of but I loved thinking about Jared and Gabrielle and just how different they are, were at this age.

On the way home I picked up sugar cookies for our family night treat. I knew if Jared were here he wouldn't like the sugar cookies so I picked up a snicker doodle for him as well.

Happy Heart Day Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun, sweet day! Did you end up getting flowers? :) Anth gave me a flower plant in a pot. After what Andrew said, he couldn't bring himself to buy regular flowers, funny.

    ReplyDelete